Last updated: Last Updated July 5, 2021.
- The information that we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
- Third party service providers we use to gather contact information from you, and to contact those who have given us their contact information.
No sale of personal information
AlliedCrowds Limited, which developed AlliedOffsets, will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
Information we collect
Summary: we collect and store
- Email address
- Job title
- Country of residence
- Message to AlliedOffsets
Information we get from your use of our services
Cookies and similar technologies:
- We store cookies from Google Analytics which helps us analyze web traffic and improve our site. They do not store sensitive information.
- All other cookies are necessary for the functionality of the site (recording sessions, etc.).
- AlliedOffsets does not support the Do Not Track preference available on most internet browsers.
What we do with information
- We use the information to improve AlliedOffsets.
- We also use your email address to send occasional emails, which you may opt out of.
- We may use your information to contact you regarding our products and services, if you give us permission to do so.
- We may also use your email to alert you of anything urgent related to AlliedOffsets.
- Your personal information will not be available to the public.
- You may change your personal details at any time.
How we store information
- We store your information in a secure database
- We use SSL connections
- The information may be stored by third-party service providers like Mailchimp and Formspree in order to contact you via newsletters and to collect information to contact you regarding our products. You can view Mailchimp’s policies here, and Formspree’s policies here.
Information that we share
We do not share any of your information. If you provide information about yourself through one of the third-party service providers (Mailchimp or Formspree), the information will be shared with them, but they will not share your information with other firms, other than AlliedCrowds.
Note regarding children under 13
The Website is intended to be used by adults. It is not intended for children, and AlliedOffsets does not want to collect any personal information for persons who are under the age of 13. AlliedCrowds recommends that parents do not post, or permit others to post, any personally identifiable information with respect to persons under the age of 13. If you believe that we have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Modifications & Interpretation
How to contact AlliedCrowds