Marketing CoordinatorJunior to Mid-Career | Full Time
AlliedOffsets was created by AlliedCrowds, a data and tech firm based in London. We are expanding our product offering and are looking for the right people to help us grow.
What We Do 👋
AlliedOffsets has a unique mission: combine technology, data, and finance to bring radical transparency to carbon offsetting. We do this by creating innovative data products that help to improve transparency in the market. With 20,000+ projects in our database including details about the project, carbon credits, buyers, retirements, news, brokers, resellers, prices, forward curves and much more. Our current clients include corporations, financial institutions, brokers, academia, consulting firms, public sector entities, and research organizations.
Why We Do It 📊
Carbon offsetting is becoming increasingly popular as companies and individuals around the world take a more active role in mitigating climate change. However, the market is very fragmented with (until now) no central repository for all the projects, making it difficult to know what the projects do, and how they compare with others. Our database allows a wide variety of industry actors to access information on projects across the world, in order to make the market more transparent and available to all.
Role Description 💼
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this is an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional to join a growing firm active in the intersection of technology, finance, and sustainability. The successful candidate will join a growing team in executing a marketing strategy for an agile firm determined to disrupt the carbon market.
● Manage all aspects of HubSpot Marketing including campaign management, blog, newsletter, LinkedIn social media, and more
● Achieve Marketing Lead Generation objectives working closely with Sales
● Using marketing reporting tools to analyze marketing campaign performance, ROI and company performance, including Google Analytics and HubSpot
● Ideally, the role will include producing blog articles and producing the monthly newsletter
● Help to manage and update marketing materials
● Support with planning and organizing of events (trade shows, industry gatherings, etc.)
● Help to update the company website including basic SEO and landing pages
● Bachelor’s degree, preference for Marketing degree
● Strong passion for marketing and willingness to learn
● 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
● HubSpot experience
● Writing skills would be a big plus – journalistic background or have already had first experience producing content
● Genuine interest and passion in environmental organizations – understanding of issues related to climate change
● WordPress and Mailchimp experience would be a plus
● SaaS and/or data background is a plus
● Fluency in more than one language is a plus
● Work for a purpose-driven company knowing your efforts are helping to mitigate the effects of climate change and build a better world for future generations
● Workplace pension contribution
● Work in a collaborative environment with motivated, purpose-driven colleagues
● Unlimited holiday entitlement
● Office in central London location
● Regular social events
Diversity & Inclusion Statement 🏳️🌈
AlliedOffsets strives to be a diverse and inclusive place where we can ALL be ourselves. No matter the visible or invisible differences, we have long been committed to fostering an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, be heard and valued.
While diversity and inclusion has long been a business priority, we know we have significant work to do and are accelerating our commitment in our workplace and community. With that said, we particularly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and identities.
Compensation for this position will be made of a base salary (based on experience)
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and your interest in the carbon market or sustainability sector to [email protected].